Add splitters on the inhalation and exhalation circuits.
You will need
- two splitters for two patients (one splitter on inspiration circuit, one on expiration),
- six splitters to make a branching structure for four patients (three splitters on inspiration circuit, three on expiration).
- safe materials: all used materials should be safe for breathing purposes and for use with high oxygen concentrations
- possible to disinfect: should at least have the possibility to be disinfected with ethanol. 3D printed components should be printed with professional equipment to reduce the chances of bacterial hotbeds forming in filaments and pores.
- airtight: no air leakage to the room
- low resistance: added resistance to the circuit should be as low as possible